© Reuters. Financial institution of America To $36? Plus This Analyst Slashes PT On Citigroup
- Morgan Stanley (NYSE:) lower Financial institution of America Company (NYSE: NYSE:) value goal from $40 to $36. Financial institution of America shares fell 2.4% to $31.62 on Wednesday.
- BMO Capital lower Xcel Power Inc. (NASDAQ: NASDAQ:) value goal from $80 to $71. Xcel Power shares fell 2.6% to $64.74 on Wednesday.
- B of A Securities lowered Hasbro, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAS) value goal from $91 to $83. Hasbro shares fell 2.1% to $68.98 on Wednesday.
- Citigroup lowered the value goal on Tupperware Manufacturers Company (NYSE: TUP) from $11.5 to $8. Tupperware shares fell 5.4% to $6.83 on Wednesday.
- RBC Capital discount goal for Two Harbors Funding Corp. (NYSE: TWO) from $5.5 to $4.5. Two Harbors Funding shares fell 5.2% to $3.5250 on Wednesday.
- BTIG raised the value goal on Acumen Prescribed drugs, Inc. (NASDAQ: ABOS) from $15 to $22. Acumen Prescribed drugs shares rose 3.6% to $9.90 on Wednesday.
- EF Hutton raised the value goal for Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: SBGI) from $40 to $50. Sinclair Broadcast fell 0.4% to $18.66 on Wednesday.
- Rosenblatt lower the value goal on CME Group Inc. (NASDAQ: NASDAQ:) from $171 to $161. CME Group fell 0.1% to $182.02 on Wednesday.
- Rosenblatt raised the value goal on Twitter, Inc. (NYSE: TWTR) from $37 to $54.2. Twitter shares fell 1.4% to $51.28 on Wednesday.
- Morgan Stanley lower the value goal on Citigroup Inc. (NYSE: NYSE:) from $46 to $44. Citigroup shares fell 1.9% to $43.57 on Wednesday.
Don’t neglect to take a look at our premarket protection right here .
Try this: US Inventory Futures Down Following Tuesday’s Surge; ADP (NASDAQ:), Providers Information In Focus
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga doesn’t present funding recommendation. All rights reserved.